i thought i would try a little something new on the blog. daily gems. bits and pieces of fun things from instagram and general adventures and moments around the house. it was super warm last weekend and today it is snowing again. i have been working a lot at the lodge, and getting ready for my trip next week. the family didn’t come out this week because of the snow storm….big bummer, but now i can catch up on a few things! although, somehow i am procrastinating on the computer!
1.new plants and thrifted pots
2. i can’t stop making orange coffee
3. wylie boy after a bath
4. air plants taking a tub
5. a hike down the road: devil’s backbone
6. on warm days, she likes to come out. another neighbor.
7. wylie and i went for a hike at carter lake
8. we saw the biggest herd of elk i have ever seen
9. view from the office yesterday with snow and don’t feed the bears sign
10. the office
11. more elk outside the grocery store in estes park
12. another shot from carter lake