i have been meaning to do a colorado post. when i came back from LA, everything was green and blooming! i was ecstatic and have been since. it smells like home to me, like summer days growing up in indiana. then there is the mountain air and that smell of a pine tree under the sun’s heat intoxicates me. i find myself inhaling these huge deep breaths. i love it.
i leave again tomorrow for a work trip. i admit i am a little anxious about traveling, having just gotten back, and i hate leaving my boy wylie, not to mention my battle with flying anxiety! then i come back and its more work here, then a few days off. and then on and on until the end of july really. just about that time, i will have to start really considering my next move. and i have absolutely no clue what it will be. i just can’t even talk about it.
i do like being busy, but when i first got back from the last trip, i really took the time to appreciate my surroundings and the warm weather…as you can tell with all my feet photos relaxing by the river! it has been such a treat. new friends, bonfires and bbq’s at neighbor’s houses, flowers blooming. i am still waiting for a good thunderstorm though! i miss those.
3. the cabin in spring / 4. i have a new roommate
5. the water is cold / 6. a butterfly wing my neighbor brought me
7. neighbors / 8. flowers on a tree
9. lazy me / 10. lazy wylie
11. decorated the side yard / 12. and the back porch
13. poppies-before / 14/ poppies-after
15. twig teepee at a friend’s down the road / 16. met some baby goats
17. the property / 18. the neighbor’s river beach at night
19. more relaxation / 20. prepping my job at an actual western store in my town
21. a snake skin